Saturday 27 June 2020

There is Always a Next Time

A few days ago, I was walking on the street where I saw a beautiful pink flower in a nursery. Enchanted by the beauty of the flower, I wished to have it at home. That reminded me of an empty pot at home. I stopped by and bought seeds of the same flower. I walked back to home and as soon as I reached home, I sowed seeds in the empty pot. I watered it everyday. 

Finally the day came when the seed turned into a tiny plant with two tiny leaves. I was happy to see that. Just like everyday, I watered it. Each day with more love and care. A few days passed and it became a beautiful plant. Looking at the plant, I took a moment and played back the series of events that turned a seed into a well grown plant. I was anticipating a flower soon and I started watering the plants just like always with love and care.

I never knew that the day I was waiting for is so near. I could see a bud the very next day. I showed it to all the family members and was enthusiastically explaining how beautiful the flower will be. Everyone was happy to see me happy. The bud grew for two days and I thought next day I can see the flower. 

Next day the very first thing I did in the morning was going to the garden to see the flower. Unfortunately, I could not see the bud. I thought it is a nightmare and pinched myself but it was true. I could see that the bud withered before it bloomed. That made a sunny morning gloomy. The morning tea was not as tasty as before. That for which I gave my love and care was no longer there. 

I still watered the plant with a hope that another flower will definitely bloom. A few days passed, the plant had another bud. I was in doubt that this bud will bloom. I did not wanted to spoil my morning by doing it as the first thing. I waited until my household chores are over. Before stepping out I could see a flower from the window. Yes. That was it. The bud bloomed into a beautiful flower. I called my family members to show that flower. Everyone admired the beauty of the flower. After a few hours I could see some butterflies fluttering around the beautiful flower. That was a moment of happiness.

With this incident, I understood that we should never give up the hope. Be it flower or something else, there is always a next time. There is definitely a moment of pain but the pleasure definitely follows. That is when you understand the real meaning of happiness. 

Without being sad, one can never feel hapiness to the fullest. Happiness and sorrows are a part of life. Taking it equally and moving on is something more important. Sometimes with a tear in the eyes and sometimes with a wide smile, keep going forward... Never lose hope. Live life to the fullest. Remove the word called failure from your dictionary and replace it with a word called experience. Grow through the experiences. Never give up. Remember that THERE IS ALWAYS A NEXT TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment